Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolution

Well I've never really been one who believed in New Years Resolutions because I figure why wait till the new year.  The average person decides to change and sets a date to start.  It's rediculous, why would you wait instead of getting a jumpstart on things.  Especially the weight loss ones, why stuff your face and make it worse just because it's the holiday season when you could start the day you decide and lose starting then.  Even if you did it for every meal except Christmas dinner it still would be better than trying to take advantage of those last few weeks of eating whatever you want.
Anyway, off my soapbox.... I decided last night that I am going to change things.  I need to fix a lot, and start acting like I'm not just floating through life without any purpose other than making sure the kids are taken care of.  I have lost myself in housewifedom.  It's time to take a look at what I want to do with myself, and actually do some things to become what I want me to be.  It does involve losing weight, about 15 pounds.  I would be back to my pre pregnancy weight of 110.  I am going to get myself on an exercise routine and an eating schedule.  I am going to look into what I want to be when I "grow up" lol and maybe go to school. 
This is going to be great.  My plan is to become a runner... maybe... lol if I can.
I have a few other things too, too many to list.  But it's going to be great.  Starts NOW.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toni,
    I just wanted to thank you for your kind words of enouragement on my blog.
    Some days I don't know how I keep going, but with nice people like yourself in this world,
    it makes it much easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound very determined. You will do anything you set your mind to. Good luck to you. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete