Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it's already 2011!  Oh where does the time go?  well It's been busy around here and I'm late in posting my final projects of the year. 


I made this one for my daughters scrapbook.  It happened she was 3 months old in July, so I used the 4th of July theme on it.  I designed the bear in my Pazzles software, and welded the title.  I like how the bear turned out.

I made these other two pages for her book too, the first is the title page of her book, with her newborn photo and name.
This one is her 8 month page.  She loves her saucer and it's jungle themed so I thought I'd tie the page in with the pictures.  Not my favorite page ever but it'll do.  I feel like it's missing something.
Well, that's all I've done recently.  I am going to be doing some more hopefully soon, it's going to be a lot easier now that the holidays are over.  Thanks for reading.
Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment