Saturday, February 12, 2011

My new early valentines present

So, my camera broke and I turned it in to get fixed but apparently it couldn't be fixed so they authorized me to get a new one.  Hubby went in to take care of it for me and got me the COOLEST camera I've ever had.  I've been eyeballing the SLR's for a while but haven't had luck in being able to afford one.  ANyway, he came home with the Canon Power shot SX30 IS and so far I love it.  Only been able to play a little so far as I just had surgery this week and still can't really move around a lot.  I did take a few photos of the dog and the kids, and boy what a difference.  He said it's my early valentines present.  He was going to make me wait but, even he can't wait that long, he wanted to play with it just as much as I did.
I am still pretty sore after surgery and so I haven't been on here crafting as much but I do have high hopes for the next few weeks, I can't really do anything else.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment