Saturday, November 13, 2010

My dream desk

It's the workbox!  Found it online, and oh what I would do to have this thing!  I want it so bad I can taste it.  I have my desk in my bedroom right now and we have to block the door to our bathroom to have it there.  Thank goodness theres another door to it from the hall or I'd have no desk at all.  This one packs up to be soo small and yet is so big when you open it up.  All I have to say is.... I WANT IT! lol
Only $1495
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/catalog/the-workbox

I havent made anything in the past few days but I did see a pretty neat technique on making glimmer mist ( which I also have never tried) and so I plan to do that.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toni,
    I just wanted to thank you for reading (and commenting) over at my blog :)
    I sincerely believe I have the nicest bunch of readers and you only proved me right by your comments today, I love getting to know everyone!
    Have a great day!
    -Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know--One would think they were in heaven!!
    Toni,
    Thanks for stopping y my blog. I am so excited to find another Pazzles person. I will have to put that blinkie on my wall! I am going to look over your blog, shop.
    Krista
    I have a facebook fan page as well.
    http://www.facebook.com/KristasPaperCafe

    ReplyDelete