Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A card for Cecily


I made this card for my friend Cecily.  Her husband is leaving soon on Deployment and I wanted to make her something to let her know that she wont be alone and I'm here to help.  Support is so important in the Army, and good friends are hard to come by.  Most of my friends are people I've never met online in the pazzles craft room and here on my blog.  Anyway, I decided to go ahead and make a card for her.  I actually like how it came out.
Is it strange that I want to be good at scrapbooking but I'm better at cards.... I hate that I'm better at soemthing I don't want to do as much.  I want to make cute pages, with really adorable embellishments and paper piecings and for some reason I just am not that great.  hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment