Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Food for Thought

So... I was sitting here making my grocery list for the next 2 weeks.. and I got on allrecipes.com and saw a brief headline that said... Slow cooker Sundays... hmm I thought to myself, I wonder if I have that many recipes, or if I would actually keep it up..
I have only used one once, and it was a few days ago, it was amazing. I made a deer roast my dad gave me. I think I would like to try this out. Maybe not every sunday.. maybe every other. I don't think my hubby would like it if I made that many roasts lol... but I did see a recipe for lasagna. maybe I'll try that. Seems interesting enough.

1 comment:

  1. another thing that i love to do with a crock pot is to put rice and chicken and the brocolli n cheese soup or wwhatever it is lol and let that cook it is really good!

    ReplyDelete