Friday, June 19, 2009

What a week....

This week has been horrible. I had so much going on it wasn't even funny. I had my air conditioner go out, it ended up being about 90 degrees in my house. My son and I were soo miserable, DH got to go to work lol....

I had an orthodontist appointment, we got my hubby's motorcycle partially fixed, he now has a hole in his gas tank and we have to replace that, $600 later... ugh.

My Dh grandpa got put in the hospital for a triple bypass surgery, he is doing better now though he's still in the hospital. I did manage to do a small bit of scrapping, mostly just 10 minutes at a time over the past week. I was working on my latest challenge. It was a sketch, which by the way I wasn't entirely sure what to do, but I figured it out I think. Here's a picture of it.
I don't know how much I like how it came out... my hubby said it looks like something from the 80's lol.... I suppose he's right. He did say he liked my design, just not the colors. I agree with him there. The button is crooked in the pic, which I only just now noticed. I didn't have it stuck on when I took the pic, it must have moved. :D Anyway, well that's all I have gotten done recently. I'm out of page protectors for my books, so I'm kinda trying to stall until I can go get more.

No comments:

Post a Comment