Sunday, June 7, 2009

What to do, Where to start????

I've been out of it for a few days now, I had surgery this past Wednesday but I'm back on my feet now. I have all these different ideas in my head, I just don't know where to start. I have a few card ideas, a few page ideas, and a few random craft ideas... I also don't know what to do with them when I'm done.... maybe I'll post them on craigslist if they come out good. :)

I've been thinking about a challenge or swap too, I looked at a few online, not finding one I'm really interested in. I've never done one before so I'm ot sure how they work entirely. But I like the idea of having a random project to do, I think it would boost my creativity, especially to learn about other techniques. Anyways, back to my scrappin now I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment