Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My husbands first fish




This is my fishing page, I had a lot of fun doing it. I have to tell you about the picture of my husband with his little "minnow". (top left of second page) He actually had never caught a fish before, this was his first, and what was funny was he was sooo excited and showed my dad this little fish, and it was a bass smaller than his pocket knife... I wish I had been there. My dad took the picture on his cell phone and sent it to me... He'll never live it down, how proud he was of his little "minnow" :)
I have been experimenting with new things on my pages. For example, I've never tore my paper before, I haven't ever really used wire before this and my easter page either. I do like where it's going, I hope I can get a lot better and more creative. I tend to be a little too cut and dry. I would like to get into card making too... so far it hasn't really worked out for me. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment