Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm still here....

I have been out of it lately, family things, and medical things.... ugh enough about that.  I have a few projects to share.  I have really been getting into this jewelry making lately.  I have a few things to post that I've made recently.  This first one is the bracelet I have already
 posted.  I just added a few beads to it.  I went to a
bead show recently in Nashville, my fist ever.  I
found quite a few things that I liked, and got a few.
I really like the way it turned out.
The one above here is a necklace and earring set I made.  I did have the leaf on a chain by itself, but I like it better with these fall colored beads to compliment it.  The one below  is just another random pair I made.  I may gift those.


                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment