Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's day!

Well, I can't believe it's already February first of all. My husband and I met 4 years ago this month. :) He surprised me with 2 cards, which were very sweet I might add.... inside the cards was $200, with a note that said Happy Scrapping!! :D He said I deserve it as I never get to go out with a bit of money and get something for me, and anything I want at that... I'm pretty excited. I have a baby girl due in April and I have yet to get a whole lot of scrapping supplies to scrap girl stuff... everything I have is for my son, so this will help me to catch up.
I have yet to be able to get my gift for him, which is sad since it is Valentine's day today.... I had planned to go yesterday but myhusband got called in to work and had to take the truck... go figure. I have a few ideas of what I want to get him, so I might try to brave the world today and go get it if I can find it. It's not only going to be bad traffic from the holiday, but we're having snow so traffic will be bad for that too.... again, go figure!
Anyways, well I guess if nothing else I'll catch up on my scrapping I can do now. My hubby will be sleeping most of the day as he was at work since 9am yesterday and still isn't home yet.
Happy Valentines Day!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW what an awesome gift! Excited to see what you bought!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete