Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Recent Projects






Here's the only two projects I've actually done in a while. I did this card and layout. The card is made with light weight paper and though you can't tell in the pic, the antlers on the reindeer have some silver glitter on the edges. What's funny about this one is that I never did send it out lol... go figure.






The layout I did is from a concert I went to the other night at the Sommet Center in Nashville. The Trans- SIberian Orchestra. I was so excited to go, it was a Chrsitmas gift from my hubby. :) I have been dreaming of seeing them for a long time, since I was a kid and playing my violin.




I chalked the paper behind the edges of the pictures to make frames, and I also chalked the guitar and the music staff. I do like how the staff came out. My husband thinks I should add a violin to the page, but Im not sure if it'd be too much, and what color to use....

1 comment: